We are world-leading experts in Supply Chain Analysis, Strategy, Planning Processes Design and Technology Implementation. We believe that we have a unique combination of supply chain thought leadership, deep process and technology skills, and strong analytical and AI expertise. We combine that with a pragmatic approach and change management skills to ensure that the future state strategy, process, and technology capabilities can be effectively adopted by your organization.
Our value proposition is simple – we are the only company that can assemble an elite team of highly skilled, deeply knowledgeable, and broadly experienced people that will do hands-on work.
Our key focus areas include:
- Strategy and design of segmented, real-time agile supply chains
- Process design and implementation for planning and execution control towers
- Technology solutions implementation for SAP Integrated Business Planning (SAP IBP)
- Full range of supply chain analytics solutions and services
- Change management for the effective training and adoption of future state roles, processes and technologies
- Post-implementation process and SAP IBP system support to ensure smooth daily execution and continuous capability improvement
With a deep understanding of the industry-specific supply chain challenges, we have helped leading companies in:
- supply chain process assessment and design for a leading aircraft manufacturer
- S&OP solution design and implementation for a leading aftermarket distributor
Computers and Consumer Electronics
- Segmented supply chain strategy development for a global, outsourced, CTO model of a leading B2B technology hardware manufacturer
- FS&OP solution design and implementation for a leading B2C networking equipment manufacturer
- Design and implementation of real-time supply chain AI solutions for a leading electronics hardware manufacturer
- Planning processes (demand, supply, S&OP) analysis and design for a leading European consumer electronics (audio, video, lighting) manufacturer
- Planning process design and solution implementation for a leading faucet manufacturer
- Continuous, dynamic inventory optimization for a multi-echelon network of a global plastics brand manufacturer
- Demand planning, supply planning and FS&OP process assessment and technology implementation for a leading Australian appliance manufacturer
- Segmented supply chain strategy development, process design and technology implementation for a leading European conglomerate
- Supply chain process design and technology implementation for an American industrial controls manufacturer
Metals and Paper
- Transportation planning and execution process assessment, solution architecture design, and technology implementation for a world leading stainless steel manufacturer
- Supply chain KPI framework design for a leading global metals manufacturer
- Demand and supply planning process design and technology implementation for a leading Europe-based paper and paper products manufacturer
- Transportation planning and execution solution design and implementation for a leading American grocery chain
- Transportation planning and execution solution design and implementation for a leading American consumer electronics retailer
Oil and Gas
- Supply chain assessment and planning technology implementation for downstream business of a world-leading petroleum production and distribution company
- Transportation planning and execution solution design and development for a leading European oil producer
- Supply chain strategy and planning process design for a leading Chinese Telecom OEM
- Collaboration process design and technology implementation for a leading telecom OEM
- Supply chain planning process design and technology implementation for a leading European Telecom OEM
SUPPLY CHAIN ASSESSMENT AND STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
Most large enterprises today operate with a global, outsourced supply chain model to make, move and deliver a wide range of products. With the fragmentation of the supply chain, lead times have expanded and variability has increased dramatically. And the continuous change in the product portfolio through new product introductions and product/component end of life decisions further complicate the management of the supply chains. Fulfillment models also continue to evolve where there is greater recognition that in some supply chains fulfillment is not just single order delivery. It may require orchestration of complex supply flows to meet project activities or the coordination of product and service to fulfill customer needs. Effectively managing these lead times and handling the variability requires the right segmentation and alignment of the supply chain structure and policies to the market needs.
We use a proprietary methodology that starts from an understanding of the market needs by customer and product segment. We establish metrics that need to govern the performance of the supply chain segments. We then develop the end-to-end segmented supply chain structures and policies to meet those needs. We use a multi-dimensional approach that uses data-driven demand, product and supply chain variables to design segmented supply chain models (locations, flows, fulfillment / inventory / manufacturing / sourcing policies, metrics). We then design high-level supply chain processes and organization structure to operate the different models. We evaluate and design the future state technology architecture to support the planning, control and execution processes. We finally establish the data and analytics capabilities needed to create an agile, real-time supply chain management model that recognizes and proactively manages demand and supply variations to steer the supply chain performance to the desired targets. Through this approach, we provide a future-state supply chain operating model that covers all aspects of structure, processes, people, and technology.
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING PROCESS DESIGN
We are world-leading experts in demand planning, supply planning, and S&OP. We believe that companies need to adopt exception-based processes that rely heavily on closed-loop rapid analysis cycles. Instead of using a cookie-cutter approach, we tailor our best practices knowledge to the unique aspects of your supply chain and to the various supply chain types (product, system, project, service, and aftermarket/MRO). We drive these process designs to detailed levels and align them to technology capabilities, metrics, and people roles/responsibilities.
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION
Our architects, solution consultants, and integration consultants have best in class expertise to architect, configure and integrate leading supply chain solutions. Specific capabilities include:
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SAP IBP)
- Deep technology expertise in the design and implementation of demand planning, supply planning, and S&OP solutions
- Out-of-the-box industry-specific best practice solution templates to enable rapid time to value
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT AND SOLUTIONS
Supply chain analytics in most companies are limited to historical reporting of key performance KPIs (delivery performance, inventory turns, yield, standard cost, unit cost). We believe that companies have the data that provides forward visibility to supply chain performance at a granular level. They should be applying AI to this data to predict events/exceptions and steer the supply chain proactively when there are more degrees of freedom available. We have built a comprehensive metric framework that covers performance, decision and data metrics. We also have services and packaged solutions to enable true supply chain control tower capabilities – AI-driven real-time visibility and control.
SUPPLY CHAIN CHANGE MANAGEMENT
The success of process and technology change projects hinges heavily on end-user adoption. Making to-be processes and technologies stick requires the ability to help users perform the tasks and use the systems during those initial cycles on a daily basis – building the organizational DNA. Having done the initial assessment and knowing the supply chain processes/systems that we are implementing enables us to know where change is most critical in terms of skills, willingness to change and ability to adapt. We use this knowledge to tailor and execute a skill development/change management plan that guarantees success.
SAP IBP MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT
We provide full annual maintenance and global support for SAP IBP implementations. Maintenance and support includes addressing any service issues and technical fixes that need to be made to keep the system operational. The services are offered at various tiers (silver, gold, platinum, bespoke) to meet the support scope (geographic scope, functional scope, integration/ERP scope), support level (L1, L2, L3 – SAP) and response (acknowledgement and resolution timelines) needed. We also believe that change management is an ongoing process and there is a need to support users with process and technology expertise to tune the implementation as the use and understanding evolves. Such additional services can also be bundled into the maintenance and support engagement.